Falconer Heights Homes For Sale
Southwest Edmonton

Welcome to Falconer Heights, a residential community located in Edmonton's South West.

Located between Riverbend Road, Rabbit Hill Road and Terwillegar Drive, residents of this community have easy access to anywhere in the city.

Built primarily in the '90s, this community has a majority (61%) of single-family dwellings as per the 2005 municipal census. Rented apartments, apartment-style condos and duplexes make up the rest of the community (39%). Approximately four out of five residences in the area are owner-occupied.

This community has numerous biking trails and a huge park located in the center. It is close to the river valley, which also provides residents of all ages many ways to get active outdoors.

Home to Earl Buxton School (Grades K-6) and St. Mary Catholic School (Grades K-6), this community is excellent for families. The Riverbend Public Library is also close for all to enjoy.

Located less than ten minutes away from Windermere, residents have easy access to numerous retail shops, entertainment services, restaurants and more!

Discover Falconer Heights today!


For a free real estate consultation or no obligation home evaluation CALL or TEXT 780-462-5002!


Visit 
www.DwightsGuarantee.com to learn more about our Guaranteed Home Sale Program

Below are homes currently listed for sale in Falconer Heights

If you would like more information on any of these Edmonton Real Estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new listings come on the market that matches your specific home search criteria.

1 Property
Courtesy Of Alyssa Kasko Of Century 21 Masters
$210,500
Condo: Riverbend Grande
2
Beds
2
Baths
1,279
Sq.Ft.
1998
Year Built
69
Days on Site
E4371996
MLS®
Copyright 2024 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

The MLS® System Data is made available from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Days on Site and market statistics values are calculated by Sierra Interactive based on values provided in the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton listing data feed. Mortgage values are calculated by Sierra Interactive and are provided for estimate purposes only.

Trademarks are owned or controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA (REALTOR®, REALTORS®) and/or the quality of services they provide (MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®)

Data was last updated April 13, 2024 at 7:00 PM MST